NUTEC has an immediate opening for an entry level structural engineer.
NUTEC is an integrated provider of planning, architecture, Civil, Geo-Environmental, Landscape Architecture, and Structural Engineering. NUTEC’s professional staff has a diverse project portfolio including industrial, corporate, institutional, and governmental facilities. Our client-driven solutions are provided under direction of an experienced team of project managers that can guide you from the initial stages of planning through design, construction, and occupancy. With our unique affiliations, we can offer HVAC, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, technology, facilities management, and construction services to meet the needs of our clients. We have an immediate opening for an entry level engineer in the Structural Department in the York, PA office.
Bring your upbeat attitude and forward thinking, this is an ideal opportunity for a high-energy individual who prides themselves on their ability to take initiative and make things happen! This role will assist the structural department by performing basic engineering-related tasks including research, development, design and delivery on assigned project(s). In this role, you will handle the following responsibilities and duties:
- Contribute to the preparation or modification of reports, engineering design and analysis, and construction drawings.
- Participate in the collection and analysis of data, including site surveys, and preparation of designs.
- Perform design calculations and conduct investigative analyses toward completion of assigned design tasks, and direct preparation of design documents.
- Prepare summary technical reports.
- Review of shop drawings and other submittals to determine alignment with project specifications and contract documents.
- Work closely with other disciplines on multi-discipline projects.
Education & Experience Requirements
- BS Architectural Engineering or Civil Engineering degree with a structural emphasis.
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills.
- EIT preferred but not required.
- REVIT experience is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $58,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Following CDC and PA Department of Health guidelines
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Revit: 1 year (Preferred)
To learn more and apply for the position, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com